Thursday, July 24, 2008

WHAT IS NEEDED....


I've read many articles that have been written as to what is needed and should be available is firmware 2.5. In all the articles I've read the lists weren't to exciting. For the most part they were very unimaginative. Here are so of my picks and the GAMES ON SMASH PICKS as to what should be offered in 2.5.

VIDEO MESSAGING
Awhile ago I was having a conversation with someone about video messaging being offered to the PS3 and why not now? The 360 has it, and its not a far fetched feature to be offered.

FORWARDING
I've said for the longest that the messaging features for the PS3 needs to offer Copy, Forward, and Paste. Also they need to expand the text box in how many characters you are able to write in your message.

CUSTOM SOUNDTRACKS
I'm putting this here because a member of our CREW is crazy about the feature, but I try and stress that its already there and just needs to be taken advantage of by developers.

MULTIPLE PAIRINGS
I should be able to pair multiple bluetooth devices (headsets) to my PS3.

I think this would be a very nice firmware update. In reading whats been posted on other sites what should added in firmware 2.5, I think the IN-GAME VOICE CHAT, CROSS GAME INVITES, and other features will be added once home comes out.
posted by blip74

No comments: