Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WHY NOT?


I was rappin with my homie esko from the GAMES ON SMASH CREW and we were discussing SOULCALIBUR IV and how everyone knows of the rumors of Kratos being in the game as a secret character or dlc, but he said, "you know what would be better than Kratos would be NARIKO from HEAVENLY SWORD."

I just finished posting a small contest of VIDEO GAME VIXENS in the G.O.S picks section with a picture of Taki and was thinking to myself that would be a better fit. Not only is her fighting style more suited for the game, I think that SOULCALIBUR could use a stronger female pressence in their game. That goes for games in general. I think they should develop more games with lead kick ass female charcters and stop putting female characters in fighters who can't fight...DC vs MK SONYA SUCKS!
Developers we wanna see some more BAD ASS BITCHES!...NARIKOOOOO!!!!!!
posted by blip74

No comments: