Saturday, July 26, 2008

THE TALE OF THE SWORD BEGINS...



I'm writing this because I'm happy with what I've read. You may have already heard reports of this, but some were just speculation and rumor. I'm here to tell you that my favorite fighting game will have ONLINE! Yes, it will have online, so be on the look out for blip74. Not only will it have online, but it will boast the tag team feature like DOA and TEKKEN TAG...Mitsuguri and Taki all on your ass. Now I've also read that it will not support rumble, but I'm not going to believe that do to the source it came from. Many source sites our saying that, "SOULCALIBUR IV is probably the best fighting game of 08."
posted by blip74

2 comments:

Lex_Yayo_407 said...

This the whole thing. This game is getting great reviews and all, and the rumble function and trophy system been out before this game came out, and it's still not gonna have rumble or trophies support???? STEP YA DEVELOPMENT SKILLS UP!!!!!

Lex_Yayo_407 said...

Im gonna have to say Metriod/Samus, because we all played the original Metroid and beat it. I was shocked that I played a whole game and beat it, and find out in the end that I was blasting fools with my arm cannon and it was chick. So im gonna go with Matroid.

[IMG]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm208/xxsippycupgirlxx/metroid.jpg[/IMG]